Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bigger Bundle + Sports Upgrade Problems

Hi,

Hoping one of the forum team can help me. Following a call from a Win Back team agent, I agreed to upgrade my Full House TV Only package to the Bigger Bundle (Maxit TV) with Sports. It was specifically agreed that the price would include a Hub 3.0 router, a new V6 TV box to replace the current TiVo box, and that ALL Sky Sports channels would available be in HD (as clearly advertised on the VM website).

A few days ago, the router was delivered but no V6 box. After several days of frustrating calls to VM trying to sort this, speaking to the VM Customer Service team who were insisting on an extra charge for the box and the original Win Back agent who assured me the box was included in the agreed deal, I eventually spoke to a very helpful CS agent who arranged for a box to be sent out to me at no further cost. 

However, 2 days later, I have had no confirmation that this box order has definitely been placed, and there is nothing showing on my online account. I would also like to confirm that the box comes with the essential connector cable and splitter to connect the box with the new router.

In addition, as many other users on this forum have experienced, there is no mention of the HD component of my Sky Sports package on my new contract, which again was agreed as being included in the retention deal. I’d be very grateful if a member of the forum team would contact me to resolve these issues before I am forced to cancel the entire package within the 14 day cooling off period.

Many thanks.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bigger Bundle + Sports Upgrade Problems

Can any of the forum team assist with my query? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post KT4 and welcome to our community.

Has the V6 box arrived since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi KT4

I am going to respond to your private message to help you resolve your issues.  Please look out for my response.
Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The V6 box has finally arrived but there is no splitter and connector cables included, so can’t connect to the hub. Had TV only previously, so have never had a splitter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've responded to your PM KT4:-)

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos