cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bereavement final Bill - Incorrect Name

Hasbulla
On our wavelength

hello,

I have recently gone through the bereavement process for my grandfather, the final bill is being sent to me but the agent has put my name in wrong they have listed it as “Andrew”

Can this please be corrected? Unsure how this has happened as I gave the agent my name 3 times. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Hasbulla

I am sorry the packaging hasn't arrived yet. 

If you could please kindly take this with you yes that would be appreciated.

You can then order packaging to be sent to any address here 

Please pop back to us here should you have any further questions and we will do all we can to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hasbulla, thank you for your post.

We're really sorry to hear of your loss and apologies for what's happened.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hasbulla
On our wavelength

Thanks for your help on this Daniel, unfortunately the returns packaging for the Hub 3.0 has not arrived, We are handing the keys back today. 

I can take the hub and return, can a returns label etc be sent to me?

Thanks

Hi Hasbulla

I am sorry the packaging hasn't arrived yet. 

If you could please kindly take this with you yes that would be appreciated.

You can then order packaging to be sent to any address here 

Please pop back to us here should you have any further questions and we will do all we can to help.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide