cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked to upgrade for movies on demand

Neilleeds
Joining in

I added a couple of extra v6 boxes and had to change from ultimate oomph to new ultimate volt package, meaning I switched mobile provider as well. 
now I can no longer access on demand movies from sky, my 2 new boxes didn’t have sky movies or sport. 
After 2 hours on WhatsApp have managed to get channels on all 4 boxes, 

still no on demand movies. States. Upgrade package on tv 

Have been told they don’t know what  is wrong 

any one experience same issue? Is it a simple box tick on their system that it a bit obscure ? 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Neilleeds 

If VM have only just sent the correct signals to your additional boxes for the missing Sky Movies and Sky Sports then it may take time for the systems to update fully, and also to synchronise with the TVGo app.

Have you tried rebooting the V6 boxes?

I realise you say the channels are now on all of your V6 boxes but please try the following as it may force through the missing On Demand as well..

Using your remote try clicking on

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels and allow around 10 minutes or so to update.

Regarding the apops. Have you tried signing out of the TVGo app and then signing back in?

Also, have you tried the TVGO app on different devices?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Neilleeds,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

If you still require help after trying what newapollo has suggested let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I do!!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Neilleeds, 

Thank you for getting back in touch.

I am sorry to hear the suggestions have not resolved the problem, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if you have the upgrade channel message showing on both your set top box and your TV Go app?

Also, is this happening across all boxes?

Please do let us know. 

Thanks, 

Nat