cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Voucher - Didn't receive WS or CH number, no mention on contract

Vaybear
Tuning in

Hello,

We ordered Virgin Media broadband on the 11th August for the £100 Amazon Gift Card voucher deal, however the email we received states that we should have also received a WS or CH number. We do not have these or anything with a 7 digit or 10 digit number. We have checked spam folders.

When ordering, we went through TopCashBack, it took us to another page that asked for our email address, and then we proceeded to go through and order Virgin Media broadband.

Is it possible to check if we would still be eligible for the offer?

11 REPLIES 11

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vaybear, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received the necessary code, to claim your Amazon voucher.  I can have a look on your behalf to see if there's one on your account.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi.

Sorry to jump on someone else's thread but I have exactly the same problem. Unable to claim my Amazon vouchers as they are asking for a WS or CH number which should have been in an email received from Virgin, when first taking out the contract. No such email was ever sent. 

Can you help please? 

Hi there @TwoWheelsbetter

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forum, it's great to have you on board.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your voucher. Can I just ask, how did you sign up for this offer? 

Was this via a third party at all such as a price comparison site? 

Thank you.

Hi Ash

The link was through Voucher Codes but that took me to the main Virgin Web site. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TwoWheelsbetter 

Have you checked in your spam/junk folder for any emails from Virgin or mail@em.vouchercodes.co.uk  ?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yes, I did check spam and junk folders, thanks for trying to help though. 

Thank you @TwoWheelsbetter

Have you been able to reach out to Voucher Codes at all? 

Thank you.

Yes, but they say they cannot do anything without the code from Virgin. I have several emails from them asking for various proof of my order, which I have provided, then they come back asking for this mythical email from Virgin.

It seems strange that so many people have had problems finding this code. 

It is making me think that Virgin or Voucher Codes are trying to make things as difficult as possible in the hope that you will give up. 

Hi TwoWheelsbetter, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. We're sorry to hear you've had so much trouble. Any vouchers offered by other companies aren't anything to do with us. Our processed remain the same either way. When joining through a third party, our system automatically generates a CH or a WS number on the account which we provide to you in your Order Confirmation email. 

If you have difficulty finding it, this is usually recorded in the notes section of your account for us to give to you. Checking things this end for you, this isn't recorded so suggests you took your package directly through us rather than going through a third party. 

This could be the reason why Voucher codes are asking for so much information as they can't find your order through them. If the code isn't on the Order Confirmation you would have had when you joined us then there isn't anything more we can do to help I'm afraid. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs