Menu
silentbill
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Help

Hi

I was told when i signed up that I would get 12 months amazon prime subscription. I called Virgin and was told I would have to wait 3 months before It would activate and would receive an email.  3 months was up on jan 19th and i never received an email, I have called customer services who gave me a code but I have no idea where i am meant to try redeem this code. I rang amazon and they said to call Virgin media

Can someone help please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Help

Hi silentbill,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been a few issues with retrieving your Amazon Prime voucher. Can I first check whether you have tried to enter in the code under the manage gift card balance / top up account section of your account?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
silentbill
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

This was finally resolved by ringing and I was told to purchase the prime myself and the cost would be added to my account as a credit. I did this and I have not had it credited to my account. Can you help me please? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SilentBill, 

Thanks for your reply, I am glad the issue has been partially resolved, I can make sure its gone through and if not - pop the credit on if I have the evidence on your account notes 🙂

I'll send you a PM now so we can have a further chat.

Thanks!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SilentBill, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I'm glad we managed to get this issue resolved for you 🙂

If you need any further help or advice, please don't be a stranger - pop another post on our forums and we will be happy to help further!

Thanks so much.

Megan_L

0 Kudos