cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

Mimi23082000
Joining in

Hi I haven't received my account number or area reference on my welcome email it just states what I will be paying each month I was trying to create my account which I can't with no account number or area reference 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Mimi23082000, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to Virgin Media O2 and the community's, I am sorry to hear you are struggling to find this detail.

To make an online account with us your services must be active, if you are waiting for your install still your more than likely to get come paperwork from us in the coming weeks.

Please keep us updated. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Mimi23082000, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to Virgin Media O2 and the community's, I am sorry to hear you are struggling to find this detail.

To make an online account with us your services must be active, if you are waiting for your install still your more than likely to get come paperwork from us in the coming weeks.

Please keep us updated. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No problem that will explain why I can't find it anywhere I'm still waiting on the box to be delivered 

No worries at all.

When it does arrival and you are still having issues , please do feel free to reach out and we can look into this for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

cicerokei
Joining in

Same problem here.

I spent 2 whole days on whatsapp chat and 3 hours on phone with the sales team and preinstallation team. They gave me the account number but I still cannot register online. I am also not sure about the area reference despite I tried every single one I still cannot create and account. Please help. I am very frustrated. 

Hi @cicerokei thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to register for My Virgin Media. I would love to help you resolve this. I am going send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks for speaking with us today @cicerokei on the forums. 😇

I'm glad after a lot of digging we were able to find the issue and fix this.
We have more flexibility here so we can do a deeper investigation but I am happy to hear that MyVM is working and set up for you.

Do feel free to reach out to us for any queries you have and we'll attend to asssit.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs