Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account number

Hi,

There was a mix up with my virgin package whereby my order was stalled as my uni house still had a current WiFi box. A virgin colleague came round and confirmed he would help set up my WiFi box but never came. Then we received our WiFi and I awaited an email or a letter. However several days later I haven’t received one and therefore I don’t have an account number. If it is possible to be sent my account number through post or email, that would resolve this issue as I haven’t tried to contact virgin through phone and chat but I waited for a lengthy period without any reply. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account number

Hi there @JacobBH

Thanks so much for your first post - welcome to the forums!

So sorry that you have not received any information as yet regarding your account; have you not had your contract via email? This should arrive before your installation.. 

The information of your account should also be listed on the Quickstart order containing your equipment? 

If this is not the case, I've popped you a Private Message so we can take some information from you and locate the correct account to assist you. 

Look out for the Purple Envelope and reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos