cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account doesn't seem to be set up properly

Grish616
Tuning in

Hi there,

I've been with virgin for TV, broadband and phone since 2019. I changed the package just over a year ago to a more expensive bundle and recently had an upgrade using Volt.

When I try to sign in to My Account, I get an error that my credentials are wrong. I do the reset password journey and the system can't find my email address. When I do the forgotten email journey the system does find my email address (the one I was trying to log in with originally), but doing forgotten password at this point does nothing.

The whole time I've been with virgin I haven't had a single email about anything. No confirmation of changes on the account, billing notifications - nothing. This makes me think my email may not have been set up properly perhaps?

I get random texts about things like new kit arriving and how to send the old kit back, so I assume some of my information is set up correctly but I really would like to get into my account and also to get emails about things like upgrades etc which I'm paying for.

Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Grish616,

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced logging into your account, we can understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you so will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Thanks

Rob

Hi there,

This still doesn't seem to be working. I don't know what the password is, so when I do reset password and enter my email address I get a message asking me to 'please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to my virgin media'. That's the email address I entered so I end up stuck in a loop 😞

Hi @Grish616,

I'm very sorry to hear that your issues with your online account appear to be ongoing. I can see from an earlier post in this thread that one of my colleagues reached out to you via private message to discuss this and help you further.

Have you responded to them there? We can investigate and assist you further from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!