Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

A new bill-why!!

I have had a new final bill generated and I can’t figure out what it’s for.  I signed up January 2019 and payed £75 in March as a first bill. £25 of that was for connection and I’ve payed £27 every month since including jan 2020 but now I’ve been given a final bill for £50.50 to pay by February!!! I will be disconnected January 30th 2020. 

How do I owe a bill of £50!!! 

I’ve cancelled my direct debit as I was told too when I disconnected the service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: A new bill-why!!

Thank you for your post Jess3519 and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're leaving us, in regards to your final bill this would include a breakdown which will list the charges, are you able to locate what this amount is under? 

Can I also please confirm the reason the team told you to remove your direct debit? As if this charge would stand it could lead to the account becoming in arrears and going against your credit file. 

We're happy to try confirm the reason for this charge for you though and are happy to investigate further if needed.

Let us know if you locate the reason for the charge on your bill breakdown.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was told to cancel the dd because the January bill that I have just paid would have been my final bill.

My contract  started 30th jan 2019, my first bill was 28th feb 2019 in which I paid £79.

£25 was set up fee and the rest was to cover the first months payment and the second months payment.

I have then paid every single month without fail and yet still your asking for more money which o won’t be paying until this has been broken down for me so I understand.

I have added it all up and it makes no sense why you still want £50.50.  As far as I’m concerned I have paid up to date and until YOU can prove otherwise I won’t be paying another penny. 

regards

Jess3519

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back Jess3519, 

I have located your account and can see that you have called through to us after this post, in regards to this issue and they assisted you please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well that’s incorrect info. I called prior to posting on here

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jess3519. What was advised on the last call ^CW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve managed to get through to someone in billing and I have now been told that even though the account says I owe £50.50 I Actually owe £00.00 because as suspected I had fully paid up. The £50.50 is what I would have paid if I had kept the service but as I have given my 30 days notice and then disconnected, I actually owe nothing!!! 

I hope this information is correct because if I hear otherwise I will be extremely annoyed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jess3519, 

I'm glad to hear the agent on the phone explained you owe nothing, what you said does make sense and I am sure the information is correct. 

You know where we are if you need any further help with this in future. 

Also - sorry for the frustration this caused, we are always looking to improve our service so your feedback is much appreciated. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend, Jess.

Kindest regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos