cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 offer

JunieMoon22
Tuning in

I received an email offering me 'free' upgrade to TV360 which I accepted.  I have not received the new kit yet.   However, yesterday I received another email saying how much my bill was going to be following the upgrade to 360!   I only took this offer on because it was free.

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JunieMoon22,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the time taken to process your upgrade request, when did you put your order through for the upgrade?

Regards,

Steven_L

The time for processing is not the problem.

The problem is that I was offered FREE upgrade to 360 and have now received an email telling me that I am being charged.

Hey JunieMoon22, thank you for reaching out.

Sometimes we would charge an activation  fee  / install fee for example.

Please can you let me know how much you have been charged, is it like £25? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I'm not sure if you got my reply?

Here is the original email, at not point does it say there is a fee.  I've also attached a copy of the bill.

JunieMoon22_0-1664449415934.pngJunieMoon22_1-1664449466855.png

JunieMoon22_0-1664451159638.png

JunieMoon22_1-1664451212893.png

Above is a copy of the bill and also a copy of the original message.  You will see there is no mention of there being any charge for the 360.

Hey JunieMoon22, thank you for sending this over I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this in more detail.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

OK thanks