Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2 queries about my account

Hi guys,

1. I have been a Virgin Media customer for at least 10 years now and I still have the original superhub router and TIVO box. Both of these have been surpassed several times by newer models and my neighbour told me he got his upgraded at no cost by VM. How could I get such an upgrade? Surely my loyalty to VM is worth something?
  2. I am buying my first house with my fiancee this year (once lockdown is eased!) and I intend to keep paying for my existing VM service at my parents house. I am looking to take up VM services at my new house in due course so I would have one account but 2 properties effectively. Could I secure some kind of discount deal from VM for this kind of arrangement?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 queries about my account

Bump

Can anyone assist please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 2 queries about my account

Hi The_Doctor, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear we haven't been in touch to upgrade your equipment, this is something I am happy to look into for you today.
With regards to any discounts for having more than one account with us, I really don't know the answer to this, but I can do my best to find this out for you. 

I will send you a private message now so we can discuss this further and gain access to your account, please reply when you can 🙂 

Speak soon, 

Hetty_R