cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telephone password

paddingtonbear9
Tuning in

Hi,

Please, can you send me a message explaiining, how to set up a password for customer service help over the phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey paddingtonbear9,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

When you registered with us you should have set a password with the team, did this not happen for you?

If you have access to your online account, you can set/change your password. Please login to your online account then Update settings >Account details and scroll down to the 'Telephone security details' section , if you click the edit button, you will then be able to set/change your password.

Please let me know if you're able to do this, if not, we will be able to help further from here

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey paddingtonbear9,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

When you registered with us you should have set a password with the team, did this not happen for you?

If you have access to your online account, you can set/change your password. Please login to your online account then Update settings >Account details and scroll down to the 'Telephone security details' section , if you click the edit button, you will then be able to set/change your password.

Please let me know if you're able to do this, if not, we will be able to help further from here

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, it worked fine.

Yours,

paddingtonbear9

Glad to hear that its worked for you paddingtonbear9 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L