Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

phone not working l5 6se district

I live in the L5 6SE district of Liverpool phone lines are down getting no help of virgin any one else lines down

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone not working l5 6se district

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number, so I can access the required information.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

DO not post your phone number in a public forum. make sure you send it in a PM to forum staff

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

5 days and phone still down in l56se
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

don't post multiple threads for the same problem. This slows thigns down and makes it harder for staff to jelp you.

Stick to the one you already created https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/phone-not-working-l5-6se-district/m-p/4199843#M13197...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos