cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number withheld

Skyperson
Tuning in

The customer care team say they cannot provide this for me? They said post a massage here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for confirming this @Skyperson 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security and check if this feature is available for you. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Skyperson

Welcome to the Virgin Media community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the support via our customer care team. 

Are you able to elaborate on the issue you are having, we'll be able to support further if you explain the details of what issues you are experiencing. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I have tried numerous calls to the call centre but have had different answers each time? When we joined VM we asked that our number was withheld but so far it is always visible - can you help?

Do you mean you want your number is a constant state of being withheld rather than using 141 before the numbers you call? Can you confirm if this is for a mobile or a landline service? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi Carley - Yes it is for a permanent number withheld rather than 'per call'. It is for the landline.

Carley seems to have disappeared? Can anyone help? 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security and check if this feature is available for you. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Skyperson 

Happy we were able to fully resolve this for you today. 
Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley