Menu
jetman666
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline just clicking after power cut

Hi, we have just had a substation go down. Power has now returned but I cannot make any calls on my landline it just clicks constantly. If I ring my landline from a mobile it is engaged. I have tried resetting the phone, re-registering my phones ( i have a virgin landline by the way even though I have a bt cordless phone as they do the best nuisance call blocking phones). This is not confined to myself but all my immediate neighbours on virgin are in the same boat. As i cannot use my phone i refuse to ring on my mobile because of the very very long answer times. Can a moderator please pass me to someone who can look into this for me please. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline just clicking after power cut

Hi jetman666,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Really sorry to hear you've been having issues with your landline.

As its been a short while since you posted regarding this issue has anything changed at all with your services or do you still have the same issue with the permanent engaged tone?

Please let me know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
jetman666
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yes thanks, it took most of the next day but all phones are working again. Im afraid I cant help anyone else having this issue as the phones just started working again on their own.......I didnt do anything.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad it's all sorted for you now @jetman666,

Do let us know if you need anything else 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos