cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline and mobile dead

mia7
Joining in

I reported our landline went dead mid-call on Saturday and was on here from 3-7 pm when, after waiting an hour for a message back, I gave up. We still have NO landline and NO mobile phone service. Virgin online says 'no fault'. We are registered as Vulnerable customers as my husband needs medical care and if he has a Stroke I cannot phone anyone. I know you are coming on 9th to install Emergency Backup but engineer needs to resolve the service issue. 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Says a great deal about VM that, a full fortnight on, this important post concerning a registered vulnerable user has yet to even be acknowledged by the VM forum team. 

Mia are you able to update the thread on the scheduled engineer visit and any progress please? 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mia7

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your landline, I do think it would be best for us to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look. 

I will pop you a PM across now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.