Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

land line disconnected one month early

amended my package down about a week ago including having no land line . these changes were meant to be implemented on the 23rd august , however as of yesterday my land line isnt working.

the on line links to check  if this is a fault doesnt work online

tried ringing 0345 number but as usual in my experience no one answers . ( understand some call centres are closed , but you have had over 4 months to put other systems in place )however you continue to take full payment from me for services you are not providing.

please can someone help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: land line disconnected one month early

Hi bolton1923,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you are without a working landline. 

Even though you have placed your disconnection of this service you should still be able to use the line until your disconnection takes place.

As you have no dialing tone we will try some diagnostics first to eliminate that it is not the equipment causing the issue. Can we ask if you ave tried another handset in the master socket?

Also if you have any extension sockets plugged in please make sure these are all unplugged.

Please can you try the above first and if you still require assistance come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Thanks for your reply . I did of course try this with the phones and the other points you listed before posting . I received a letter from Virgin quoting a complaint number , replied yesterday using the text message service  07533 number quoted in the letter. This was at 9.59 yesterday still no reply. The 0345 and 150 telephone numbers apppear to be so under manned its pointless sitting on hold . 

Very disappointed , I understand what the world is going through , but you have had over 4 months to provide a service for your customers which is useable.

Maybe it is for others but not for me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bolton1923,

thank you for getting back to us, I am sorry to hear you have not received a reply, it can take 48 hours for a reply from our text team. Have you had a reply since your post?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not a single word. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry about this, have you called our team to get reconnected?

You can reach them on 0345 454 1111

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Did you actually read my first post , the 0345 and 150 appear to be so undermanned they are next to useless for me. Virgin made an error on my account , they removed a service appx three weeks early , but charged me for it. Because there was no one to talk to on my inital call in July , you charged me for an extra month I didnt want.

There is email and we could have resolved this issue very quickly by communicating via that .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I would advise you to call when they open at 8am as the queues will not be as busy. 

I can take a look for you and will pop you over a private message.

Zoie

0 Kudos