Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

home phone says no line !

• today wild weather !so prob no surprise but my home phone says no line ! done all the tests ,rebooted ! no luck ,internet ,tv ,mobile all ok !tried ringing virgin 3times but after a long wait i give up !!! I are prob very busy ! but my phone is important too me as at my age 65 I need it ! help ! 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: home phone says no line !

Similar problem here in Area 30. I can ring in via my mobile but the signal is very weak on the landline. Have tried 3 different landline phones now on the same line and no luck.

Nothing lasts forever....
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

virgin  emailed me  saYING  its fixed , its not ! rang 150  after another 15 mins  gave up .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning @prbartle

We are so sorry that you were having some issues with your landline over the weekend - I have located your account from your forum information and I can see that although one area issue was cleared and resolved, a new area issue has been raised after customers advised the issue was still ongoing. 

The reference number for the new area issue is F007528335 and the estimated fix time for the issue is 4pm today.  As times are only estimates this can change but we'll be working as hard as we can to ensure things are fixed as quickly as possible. 

If you are still having issues after 4pm today, please do not hesitate to pop back and we can check for updates for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @boogiemoog

I can see that my colleague has been chatting with you about your landline issue on your own thread - you can check that here: 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Landline-down-area-30/m-p/4094936#M127983

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Of all things the incomming box was blown. Probably down to the bad weather and wear and tear over the years

Nothing lasts forever....
0 Kudos