cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my landline number??

WH92
Joining in

Can’t find my landline number anywhere? 
(I’m a new customer: there’s no billing info yet on my online account - I’m assuming this is where it usually shows you your landline number?)

7 REPLIES 7

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Try this on a desktop/laptop browser

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/What-s-my-landline-number/m-p/4421834#M139907

or this via mobile

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/What-s-my-landline-number/m-p/4210064#M132428

or borrow a landline phone, plug it in and call your mobile to get the caller ID

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @WH92,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting.

I will pop you over a PM so I can access the account and advise 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i have the same problem.

I've already read and tried *ALL* your suggestions but there's absolutely no number whatsoever 😭

I don't have a set to dial 174 and I'm desperately trying to find my landline number because I need to fill a form.

Can someone help me please?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues locating your landline number! 

Do you have landline services with us? If so, do you have access to your bills? The landline number should be listed on your monthly bill. 

If your landline is connected, you can call your mobile number from your landline and your landline number should show up on your mobile. 

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paulina,

The landline isn't connected, I don't have a telephone to try. The landline service isn't flagged as 'Activated' because I have a broadband only plan, however the telephone line is physically connected to my flat and to the router as well.

No telephone number on my bills or my account's web area, I've checked every page and every possible attachment.

Can you please help me find it? Can I use my account number and area code somewhere? I don't understand why this info is treated as a top secret one..

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you have a broadband only plan with VM, then you won't have a VM telephone number.

Thank you for keeping us updated Orietta.

As goslow has advised, you would need to have a Virgin Media Landline plan to have a Landline number. 

^Martin