Menu
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access chat function.

After been told by an engineer that he couldn't fix the fault on my landline as it needed rewiring outside of my house and it would take up to a week to have the relevant team organised, I have now waited over 2 weeks for it to be fixed ( a total of 3 weeks without phone). I try to update the call site but it would seem pointless re-booking an engineer I've tried numerous times to access the online chat service only to receive the following message - Sorry, the team are currently unavailable, please try again later. How do I actually get to speak to someone to get my phone working?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access chat function.

Hi Goonagain,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you're still waiting for the line to be fixed.  I have contacted the area manager just now to get this chased up and sorted for you.  I will get back to you with an update as soon as I have heard back.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting to hear from Virgin.Any news on this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Goonagain,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have had an update now and a re-pull appointment has now been booked to fix the problem.  I will send you the details in a private message.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re-arranged engineer visit was booked for between 1 and 7pm today, guess what? Haven't heard a thing!! Waited in all day again, This is starting to get farcical. 

0 Kudos
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re-arranged engineer visit was booked for between 1 and 7pm today, guess what? Haven't heard a thing!! Waited in all day again, This is starting to get farcical. 

0 Kudos
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Now 2 days after the re-arranged engineer visit and no contact from Virgin at all, can someone at least give me the courtesy of a reply?

0 Kudos
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

still waiting....................

0 Kudos
elsasophie
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have been waiting since January to have a new line installed as my phone not working. Have had 5 engineer visits but no-one able to install new line.

Contacting customer services impossible...in June I did gete through to someone at Virgin who said they would take ownership of the call and gett it sorted.

Guess what another engineer visited on Wednesday....unable to connect line as still had not been installed.

I have been promised refund when line finally fixed but whether this will ever happen is a mystery.

What a joke this lot are.

Good Luck with getting your service fixed.

ElsaSophie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Goonagain
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your reply - but I'm not holding my breath for a resolution to my problem - you seem worse off than me.