cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off landline voicemail

idward
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having problems with deactivating the voicemail service on our landline. Please can you help me? I don't have the time to phone 150 so please can you deactivate it for me online?

We have our own answer machine so we don't need the free Virgin Media service thanks.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Deborah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi idward, welcome to our community forums.

So I can take a look at this I'm going to drop you a PM so we can confirm some additional details.

Thanks,
Tom_S

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

53 REPLIES 53

Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi idward, welcome to our community forums.

So I can take a look at this I'm going to drop you a PM so we can confirm some additional details.

Thanks,
Tom_S

hi tom

could you please turn off my 1571 service

many thanks

trevor

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Trevor, 

Sorry about this - looks like we forgot to send you that PM back in May 😞 

I have located your account and have popped you a Private Message this evening so we can go through security and assist you with your request. 

Please look out for a purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

eyepig
Settling in

so my landline was not working 

virgin guy attends and in my absence suggests he's run the diagnostic outside and all is well

wrong i had split wire on front , not happy.

so i call an independent professional, namely someone that knows what he is doing.

and its sorted, then i discover voicemail is on ,   not happy , and rather disgruntled with virgin as a whole.

if this voicemail is not turned off within 48 hours then I'm cancelling our package, fed up with having to jump through hoops to sort the most simple tasks,

SORT IT OUT AND LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

WHY AM I STILL WAITING

its a button , surely ........so just press it !

Hi eyepig,

Apologies that for the delay in response, we can remove your voicemail services for you. To do this we will need access to your account.

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Alternatively you can give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1 and speak to an agent to get thins removed over the phone.

Thanks Jodi.

frankly
Joining in

Could you please turn off the voicemail on my landline.

VMCustomer2
Joining in

Hi. Could you please help me to turn off voicemail feature on my landline. We already have an answering machine and some important calls have been going to your voicemail instead and being missed. 

Thank you.