cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off landline voicemail and call blocking

Rairlie
Joining in

My landline is sending some calls straight to voicemail. I want to get rid of the voicemail service.

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rairlie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some problems with incoming calls going straight to voicemail. Is it impacting the same numbers, or is it intermittently and randomly happening?

As for your request to remove it, so you're aware the voicemail service is provided free of charge. Do you still wish to remove it regardless?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It’s one caller in particular, the Halifax, who are trying to verify my account. I’d imagine it’s an automated call rather than a ‘real person’ but the call goes straight to voicemail, the phone doesn’t even ring

Hi @Rairlie,

Thanks for confirming. Do you have another landline handset that you can test at all? That way we can eliminate this potentially being equipment related.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No I dont

Hi @Rairlie,

No problem. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can investigate and assist you with this further. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team