cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch To Fibre Phone - Not Working (no dial)

Will691
Joining in

Hi,

We recently switched our phone line over to fiber connecting directly to the router, the engineer set everything up connecting our wireless phone to the router.

It is not working. Superhub 3 (previously 2AC) says that telephony is disabled, I received a text message asking to text 'go' when everything was set up I did this and said it couldn't activate and to call? 

We called but they were...not understanding.

Everything is working fine apart from the change to phone, any help or ideas are welcome thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Will691, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear your phone line isn't working after switching to VOIP. I wasn't able to look further into this using your forum info alone on this occasion, if you still need help with it please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Will691, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear your phone line isn't working after switching to VOIP. I wasn't able to look further into this using your forum info alone on this occasion, if you still need help with it please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

macjim
On our wavelength

I have the same problem too. 
I can call out but not receive calls and my WiFi calling isn’t work now either… not very impressed. 
I waited for the message to change over and did the switch on that day. 

Hello macjim,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with not receiving calls.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details macjim.

I have just checked from here and it is all looking fine.

Can I please ask if you are able to make and receive calls now?

Gareth_L