cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot receive incoming calls to Landline from Vodafone mobiles

Bexah89
Tuning in

Hi!! 

We are having this exact issue. We switched from Sky recently and now cannot call our landline from our Vodafone mobiles. I spoke with a technician yesterday who was really rude and told me it was '100% not a porting issue' and that I had just googled random sites and this could be from anyone. I tried to explain that I had seen this thread on a VM site and that I would like it looked into as a possibility. He said that he was the technician and that I shouldn't be trying to do his job for him. He also told me that it might be a Vodafone issue, but I don't see how that could be the case. So frustrating. 

I had a call from another lady later on who asked me to call our landline three times and then she would call back to get the timing from me, but I haven't received a callback.  I just want it sorting! .

Thanks,

Rebecca 

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bexah89,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Firstly we would like to apologise for the service received from our agent over the phone, this is not the service we are aiming to provide.

We certainly understand this issue is causing you annoyance as it is only Vodafone numbers that cannot call your landline. Remotely looking from our end we have located your account and can see that a fault ticket has been raised already for this issue to be investigated.

I have placed a note on your account for this to be chased up for a resolution, and for you to be contacted with the update.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bexah89,

We have had a response from our 2nd line faults team and they have asked if you are able to contact Vodafone just to make they have there routing correct.

I have confirmed and if it was an issues with the number porting over from Sky it would have affected all calls not just calls from Vodafone.

We have sent this off to our telephone team for you so they can make doubly sure it is nothing causing the issue from our end. Once you have contacted Vodafone please can you let us know.

Kind regards Jodi.