Menu
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting phone number - Virgin to Virgin house move

Hi Chris,

28 days is alot different to the 24-48 hours I was told on the phone by your call centre colleague. Have a listen to the recording if you have it, will be awaiting the call. 

In all seriousness, the problems solved but want the call centre colleague and my phone call looked at. You'll see why people complain about Virgin Media's customer service...bar Steven and the engineer that came out.

Also the fact I was without telephone for almost a month would be handy too, as I was paying for it...

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Mark. I'd like to resolve the complaint for you. If the complaint is relating a call experience, we would send feedback off to the relevant team manager and they'd deal with internally. Neither you nor we would know the outcome due to colleague confidentiality.

I'll send you a PM now to get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

The complaint is to do with my problem with Virgin Media relating to the phone number mess up by your guys dealing with my house move.

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for joining me on PM Mark.

I am delighted to have been able to bring this matter to resolution and all actions completed from the complaint.

Have a lovely evening,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos