cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port BT number to VM?

Screwball
Joining in

I'd like to move (port) my BT number to VM. Tried 150 but there's no obvious option for doing this.

From looking at other posts of a similar nature this would appear to be the place to reqest this, so if anyone can help I'd be grateful.

SB.

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Screwball,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to get help in porting your BT number into Virgin Media, is the number still active or have you already cancelled it?

Regards

Paul.

The BT number is still very much active. I have not contacted them about this at all.

SB.

Hi Screwball,

This is something we can help you with, so I can pass security I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

All sorted - many thanks to Paul_DN for dealing with this. 👍

Hi Screwball,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and  clearing security, as advised I have now requested for your BT number to come over to us Via a Port, this will be done with the 14 Days, please do not cancel in the meantime as this may stop the number coming over, if there is anything else you need help with, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

No, I won't cancel it and thanks again for your help.

SB.

You are very welcome  SB, if you do need any further help/support, do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.