cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone switchover day- Today is supposed to be switchover lost landline but no connection via hub

clivevaughan
Joining in

Today supposed to be switchover day but cannot find confirmation that this is happening. However I no longer have a working landline. I have (several times) tried plugging my phone base station in with adapter to my Hub3 but get no dial tone even after some hours. Have tried rebooting hub several times but it does not show a phone connection. The hub status page tells ne that telephony is disabled. What is happening or am I missing something?

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

@clivevaughan wrote:

Today supposed to be switchover day but cannot find confirmation that this is happening. However I no longer have a working landline. I have (several times) tried plugging my phone base station in with adapter to my Hub3 but get no dial tone even after some hours. Have tried rebooting hub several times but it does not show a phone connection. The hub status page tells ne that telephony is disabled. What is happening or am I missing something?

If the hub status page is saying that telephony is disabled, then it hasn't yet been enabled/switched over for your account. If you plug the phone back into the original wall socket, does it work there?

Hi clivevaughan,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you have no dialling tone when you have plugged your handset into the TEL1 port on your hub.

As our valued member @jem101 has advised, if your hub status page states telephony disabled, it seem the switch over has not taken place.

We would need to investigate why you have not been switched over and replace an order for you if this is the case.

In the meantime, please plug your handset back in to your master socket.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and check what has happened. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.