Menu
Lisalou64
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line problems

My 82 year old Mum has had multiple issues with her phone line, no dial tone on and off for the last 2 weeks. Called numerous times and just told engineers are on it!!! Keep getting messages that everything is fixed, please comment on the survey being sent to you. You must be joking, you claimed to have fixed this issue 3 times in the past 2 days and still no dial tone. When it does come back on the crackling is so bad that either party can’t hear each other.  Are the engineers on this or is she being fobbed off every time?  She needs this communication, please VM can somebody sort. Thank you 🙏 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line problems

Hi Lisalou64, thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear about the problems with your Mum's phone-line. I'd like to take a look into this and see what we can do to help - please look out for my PM so we can confirm the correct account details and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line problems

Thanks for getting back to me Lisalou64.

-

I've gone ahead and scheduled the soonest visit from a technician - you will find confirmation and can reschedule via your online account (virg.in/myVM) - if there are cancellations we may be able to get there sooner. 

Please let us know how that goes, or if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Tom

0 Kudos