cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone adapter

ChrismBrown
Joining in

How do I obtain my adaptor for the change over to Fibre, I used the phone as advised, which told me to download the app, which I did, but there is nothing on the app to help me obtain the adaptor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, we can get this arranged for you @ChrismBrown . It will be a technician that will come and install the new router and complete the set up for you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ChrismBrown 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you've not found any information regarding getting the adapter for your home phone switch over. You should receive communication about the home phone switch over and your next steps within the next few days. 

Customers with a compatible router will receive the adapter in the post 2-3 weeks before their migration date. The compatible routers are Hub 3 or above, so either Hub3, 4 or 5. 

I can see on our systems that you will need your hub upgraded to complete the home phone switch over. This should be advised in the communication you'll receive from us. If you like, we can look at booking your technician visit through the forums if you're ready to have the migration installed in the home. 

Please let me know if that is something you would like us to do today and we'll be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thanks for the reply, I have had an email saying I need to upgrade now, and that from 25 March I will not be able to make any calls, so I need this sorted quickly.

Can the upgraded hub and adaptor be sent to me to install?

Yes, we can get this arranged for you @ChrismBrown . It will be a technician that will come and install the new router and complete the set up for you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @ChrismBrown 

Glad we were able to get the engineer requested for you. You should receive this via text in the next 4 hours. 

Please do let us know if this is not suitable for you and we can reschedule if needed. Keep us posted with how you get on and if you have any further questions or concerns at all. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley