Menu
Enohpon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone

Phone line is dead, no dial tone. Have tried another phone in the socket still no dial tone. Done virgin line test no problems found. Having real problems getting in touch with VM. Can any one help??

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Hi Enohpon, 

Really sorry you've been having an issue with your landline recently, this ins't good. 

I can appreciate you posted this on Thursday so can I ask if you've been able to get this sorted or get in touch with the team since then? 

If not and it's still an issue then please pop me a personal message and we can have a closer look. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Enohpon
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Yes thankyou. Eventually got to speak to somebody who told us there was an "outage" and that it would be resolved by the next day: which it was.

A home phone line fault is unique as it is not possible to use '150' as you can for all other service issues. Using a mobile for calls with very long wait times incurs costs which can be significant and if it PAYG as we have funds can run out before your call is answered. VM needs to find a different way to deal with this or have a reimbursement process. I have also written to the complaints team.