cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to cancel appointment

cybmole
Community elder

Broadband was off for hours yesterday. Eventually I got to VM on 4g on phone and had it run tests. Was told I needed an engineer! And was able to book one for this morning.

Service is ok this morning but nonway to cancel.

The web page at my media claimed no orders, did not mention appointments, suggested downloading the app.

Got the app which confirmed there is an appointment but only offered a reschedule option but a cancel option. So I moved ithe appointment back to next week, 15 aug,  to give me time to figure out how to cancel it.

where is the cancel option ???

If staff could cancel for me, that would be good.

Knowing how to find the cancel option would help all readers

I spent ages in web help and app help but no joy, and phone lines are closed?

32 REPLIES 32

Its ok, i did it on my home phone easily, why does no one tell you this. 

No, there was no appointment booked on the account, and on the email sent today, that didnt work either.

So i took a chance and rang 151 and it was easy. Ok if you have a landline, but it really should not be that hard to cancel an appointment. 

I am sorry you found it so difficult, this should be easy Via your online account under help, my appointments.

Regards

Paul.

Please also cancel my appointment for morning of 2 Nov as similarly no option to cancel is provided only reschedule in the app! End up in a loop with nothing in online My Account recogniising an appointment to be cancelled!

Hello twselon.

I'd like to take a look into this and get the appointment cancelled.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello, I am unable to cancel an appointment for my landline online or via the app. I also tried calling and wait times are very high. The link provided in the text keeps checking my broadband service! Please assist with cancelling tomorrow's engineer visit. My landline is working again so I do not require the switch to fibre at this stage. 

Hello, please can my engineer visit be cancelled and confirmed ASAP? There is no cancellation facility online or via the app. Calling 151  and selecting the option puts me in a queue where I am advised of exceptionally high wait times. Online chat is not available as too busy. It is ridiculous that a vista cannot be cancelled simply by the customer.

Hi @twselon,

It looks like you were speaking with my colleague about this yesterday, and they advised they would send you a private message so that they can assist you further.

Please check your inbox and respond to their message. They'll then be able to assist you with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello they did respond on here but I did not receive a message and have nothing in my inbox, hence me posting again. Please cancel my appointment.

Hi @twselon,

I can see that the message was sent to you yesterday shortly after their last post. Please check your inbox by clicking on the purple envelope icon towards the top of the page.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!