Menu
DavidL10
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone with landline

Hi, we’ve just joined Virgin Media. TV and broadband fine but phone not working. We’ll rarely use it but it’s good to have. Tried plugging phone into hub and get a no line message and also directly into the conventional phone socket attached to the Virgin Media/Telewest box on the wall. Just get a hissing sound. If I dial our landline number it just rings out. Thanks for any help. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone with landline

Hi DavidL10,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear your phoneline isn't working.

So I can run some checks and arrange a technician if required I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dial tone with landline

Hi David,

Thank you for supplying the requested details via a private chat, I've now booked in the next available engineer slot for you, to view the appointment time slot or rearrange, please head over and sign into your My Virgin Media account here, and go to 'my orders and appointments.

Please do let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else from us in the meantime. 

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos