cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone on landline and no calls in

VMuser4466
Joining in

I have no dial tone on Landline and cannot call out or receive calls in to/from anyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi VMuser4466

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the phone line not working. Can you confirm how you've got the line connected? Is it via the wall socket or connected to the telephone port on the broadband router please? If wall socket, please do connect it to the telephone port on the router for me and let me know how you get on

best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi VMuser4466

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the phone line not working. Can you confirm how you've got the line connected? Is it via the wall socket or connected to the telephone port on the broadband router please? If wall socket, please do connect it to the telephone port on the router for me and let me know how you get on

best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Currently connected to wall socket. Line plug doesn’t fit into router.

Thank you for confirming this for us @VMuser4466 I'm going to pop you a Private Message now so we can look into this and see what we can arrange for you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.