Menu
Hedganian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

List of all incoming calls?

Is there any way to get a list of inbound calls to my Virgin landline, with the date, time, number/caller ID if available, and duration if answered?

I'm trying to complain about receiving repeated phone calls from a company I've been dealing with and it would be very helpful if I could have an accurate list of calls, including ones I may have missed while out.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: List of all incoming calls?

@Hedganian wrote:

Is there any way to get a list of inbound calls to my Virgin landline, with the date, time, number/caller ID if available, and duration if answered?

I'm trying to complain about receiving repeated phone calls from a company I've been dealing with and it would be very helpful if I could have an accurate list of calls, including ones I may have missed while out.

Thanks.

Only outgoing calls are logged on any telco providers systems, & then only for billing purposes, so Virgin won't be able to help you there.

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports/Cinema (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, 350M BB, Virgin PAYG Mobile
0 Kudos
Hedganian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's a shame - you'd think that the computers which route calls and run the whole system could easily be set up to keep such a record.

Thanks for the reply, anyway.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Hedganian wrote:

That's a shame - you'd think that the computers which route calls and run the whole system could easily be set up to keep such a record.

Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Yes they could, but you then get bogged down in Data Protection legislation. Logging incoming calls I believe is not permitted without official authorisation for reasons such as criminal investigations etc.

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports/Cinema (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, 350M BB, Virgin PAYG Mobile
0 Kudos