cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline telephone number

Jules24
Joining in

I need yo find out my landline telephone number. I don't actually use it, so just phoning my mobile via it isn't an option. I also can't see it on any of my bills. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Jules24 wrote:

I need yo find out my landline telephone number. I don't actually use it, so just phoning my mobile via it isn't an option. I also can't see it on any of my bills. Any suggestions?

It should be shown on your last bill in the 'usage charges' section.

Also look in 'My Virgin Media' in the section for pending usage charges.

Alternatively, pick up a super-simple corded phone for ad-hoc use (available from the likes of Argos for £10 or less) and use it to dial out to your mobile. This is also useful to have around whenever you need to check your landline connection and/or call VM support for free on the 150 number.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Jules24 wrote:

It should be shown on your last bill in the 'usage charges' section.

Also look in 'My Virgin Media' in the section for pending usage charges.

Alternatively, pick up a super-simple corded phone for ad-hoc use (available from the likes of Argos for £10 or less) and use it to dial out to your mobile. This is also useful to have around whenever you need to check your landline connection and/or call VM support for free on the 150 number.