cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline stopped working after switchover

georgecmilligan
Joining in

Following the information provided I switched to the fibre network on 27feb. however my phone doesn't work now. Tried various options plus phoned help desk but proved to be a waste of time.  I am now stuck because it is a nightmare trying to arrange an engineer visit and I need my phone 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @georgecmilligan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue regarding your phone line! Can I just confirm have you received an adapter from us? 

If so does the phone no longer work when connected to the wall or the Hub? 

Hello,

Yes I received the kit some time back and fitted it as per instructions. The landline stopped working on the date and that's when I plugged it into the router. I have tried switching the router off and on and made sure all the connections were firmly fitted, but no difference.

Regards George

I'm so sorry to hear this @gerogecmilligan and thank you for popping back to me. 

I'm going to pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look into this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.