cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline no dial tone

MirMar
Tuning in

Can someone from Virgin Media please check fault with our landline. No dial tone and getting an engaged tone when we call it from mobile. 

Cannot get through to virgin media on mobile, in a loop as forgotten password, it won't allow me to reset. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for providing me with those details via private message MirMar 🙂

I've arranged a technician for you now, you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MirMar,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issue with the line.

Can you confirm if you have more than one handset connected? If so, have you checked to ensure that none of them are off the hook?

Alex_Rm

Only one handset, have unplugged, replugged and checked battery is charged. 

Thank you for confirming 🙂

I've been through a few checks from my side, and it looks like an engineer is needed to resolve this one!

I'll need to confirm a few details with you first, so I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for providing me with those details via private message MirMar 🙂

I've arranged a technician for you now, you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

A technician visited on Saturday afternoon, explained that Virgin Media was in the process of moving their phone lines to fibre, we were happy for the technician to go ahead and make this change using our broadband connection. A good result as the landline is working again. It didn't take very long either. 

Thanks for coming back to us @MirMar on the forums. 👋

I'm glad that the technicians appointment went well and that the issue has been resolved as swiftly as possible.
As always - feel free to reach out to us on here should you have any issues and we will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs