cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline issue

Lozzer18
On our wavelength

My land line is locked, When I enter a number it is only connecting to the 150 help line.

Spoke to support eventually told it was due to no response to contact regarding changeover to voip

no letter and only calsl i had were from offshore call centre, hard to understand and suspected it was a scam call.

Line should have been unlocked yesterday and  should have had a call regarding changing my router to a voip compatible one account shows it was scheduled for the 13th but nothing and still cant dial out

Calls take far too long for assistance

is there a direct number i can call to avoid a 15 minute call to the offshore centre before being transferred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Lozzer18, thank you for reaching out, I am really sorry to hear about the phone issues. 

I would like to look into this personally for you, so I am going to send you a PM.

Please can you keep an eye out for a purple envelope. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Lozzer18, thank you for reaching out, I am really sorry to hear about the phone issues. 

I would like to look into this personally for you, so I am going to send you a PM.

Please can you keep an eye out for a purple envelope. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Have checked on my appointments page and it now shows one for an engineer visit !4th JULY !!! but still unable to dial out on home phone thats not been unlocked as promised. Hope they will compensate me for lack of service

Laurie (Lozzer18)

Its now working and can dial out now. will wait for upgrade to voip patiently now

Many Thanks

Laurie (Lozzer18)

Hey Lozzer18, thank you letting me know.

Please do keep us updated on how this goes for you. 

If you need anything in the meanwhile you know where to find us. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Many thanks Matt

appreciate your help

Laurie

Hey Lozzer18, no problem at all. 

I hope you have a lovely day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?