cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline died.

stedi
Joining in

My phone line has died. I can't make or receive calls.  No dial tone.

25 REPLIES 25

Here is how the problem, for me was fixed.
We spent the hour or so it takes to get a reply by phone to order another engineer ourselves.
He turned up today and was completely surprised that the first engineer did not wait around
and complete the transfer of our copper wire phone connection to 21CV.
All it took for the second engineer was half an hour of conversing via text back to HQ to get 
the line instated. Compared to the first engineer, this second engineer was, patient, dedicated, and very knowledgeable
He kept apologising for how long it was taking, but I said "After a two or three week delay half hour is nothing.
WOW the engineer that came today, even put a new cover over our outside connectors. We had a great conversation
about networks, computers, and how being a network engineer takes its toll on your knees. 
I wish I knew that guy I'd buy him a few drinks 
but the first engineer was awful.

Problem finally sorted, but I'm disappointed that it took a week to fix it. I hope you'll be recompensing me for the landline rental for the downtime.

Hi Stedi, thank you for returning to the thread to update us. Glad to hear that the landline issue has now been sorted. 

I acknowledge that you have had a poor customer experience. I will send you a PM to get a complaint raised for you regarding this, as we just need to confirm a few details first. 

All the best 

Molly

Can you please send me the promised information because I've still not received anything.

Thanks

Thank you for your response @stedi.

Our team has indeed provided the response. Please check your PMs and respond when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi All! Thank you to Stedi for PMing with me. 

The landline was fixed with a technicians appointment, and the issue has now been resolved, along with a loss of service credit. Please do let us know if you have any further issues so we can offer additional support!

All the best. 

Molly