Menu
Lisa1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline dead

Hi can anyone help, for the last few weeks I have had a majorly cracking phone line. I thought perhaps it was my cordless phone so went and purchased a new model with just one handset instead of the multi set I had previously but still the issue persisted. Yesterday the phone kept ringing but on answering it just made a strange ringing sound and wouldn't let me connect to the caller. I purchased a basic corded non electric phone and connected it but it was still crackling and not able to answer. This morning I have no dial tone nothing so cant call out or calls come in. I have a disabled special needs child so I rely on my landline for emergencies and for all his relevant hospital and therapy departments to make contact. Could someone please help 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline dead

Hi Lisa1976,

Thanks for your post and welcome 🙂

I'm really sorry that you've been having problems with your landline. It sounds like you've tried everything to get this resolved yourself with the new handsets, thank you.

This is going to need a technician visit, so I've gone ahead and booked you the soonest available slot that we have. 

You can see your appointment details via your online account and you can also reschedule it if it's not suitable.

I hope that's okay.

Thanks

Melissa 

Lisa1976
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead

Thankyou so much for your help 

0 Kudos