Menu
bjej11
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Issues

Landline telephone Inline box broken off the wall, -Need engineer to visit and replace the wall box--tried customer services every day for over 1 hour but NO response--tried chat line but exactly the same--Just need to be able to book an engineer--I think its disgusting the way Virgin treat their Elderly Confined at home customers who are shielding due to government guidelines--Disgusted!!!--We have been customers for over 20 years so looks like its time for a change unless virgin gets there finger out.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Issues

Hi bjej11,

Welcome to the Community Forums! We really appreciate you taking the time to post here for some help.

I'm sorry to hear that you landline socket has fallen off the wall and that you've had a lot of trouble trying to arrange an engineer to come out. I appreciate it's important we get the fixed for you as soon as possible. 

I've been able to locate your account and have arranged engineer visit for you. We are unable to confirm these appointments publicly so please sign into your online My Virgin Media account to view your appointment slot.

Let me know if you get stuck anywhere and keep us posted with how the visit goes. We're here if you need us.

Kind regards

Beth

0 Kudos