cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inncreasing number of rings to 10 from 5

Tedbear6
Joining in

I need to increase the number of rings on the home phone up to 10 to allow enough time for us to get to the phone.

24 REPLIES 24

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tedbear6, thanks for your post here in the community.

I should be able to get you sorted for this, but firstly I'll need to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some security details.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I have asked twice for the landline to be increased to 10 rings.

I did it the second time last week and was assured it would be done in 24 hours.  But several days later no luck

So can you arrange for our phone to go to 10 rings as well please

Thank you

Robert

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear that you've not had any luck getting your rings increased. 

We can certainly take a look at things for you but will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Robert63, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have updated things at this end for you now and also requested the rings to be extended to 10. 

It can take a few days for the order to be processed but things should be sorted by Friday for you. Pop back and let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

still the same just 4 rings

Robert

Hello Robert63,

Can we please ask what type phone you have?

Gareth_L

We have a land line and we were told they would be increased to 10 rings by Friday.

Best regards

Mary

Thanks Mary 

Sorry, I may have confused you

What phone do you have, Does it have a base unit, so you can use the phone walking about? 

Gareth_L

we have a BT Converse 325

Best regards

Robert