Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I want to leave as I only have broadband now

Hi

i have reduced my package due to not being able to afford it any longer and I now only have broadband and home phone. I then asked if I could leave completely as I know I can get broadband cheaper elsewhere. They say they I took out another contract in July when I reduced my services. At no point did anyone mention a contract for a year. I purely rang to reduce costs. I did not say I wanted to stay with Virgin another year, I would not have agreed to that. Where do I stand as I am paying £39 just for broadband in effect? I don’t think I am being treated fairly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I want to leave as I only have broadband now

Thanks for getting in touch Laptopbabe.

I am sorry to hear you're unhappy with the level of customer service that you're receiving and the price you're paying has led you to ultimately wishing to leave Virgin Media.

So we can get the best resolution for you, I would like to do a full review of your account.  To do this I would need to communicate with you via private message.  Please look out for a purple envelope.

Look forward to helping you.

Lee_R

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don’t know what you mean by purple envelope? Can you explain? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well when you have logged into the Forum look at the top right hand side of this page and you'll see a purple envelope with a number next to it. That's where you'll find your private messages. Click on the envelope.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for giving us the chance to help you Laptopbabe.  And thanks for confirming you're happy with what we've done for you today.

If you need us again, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.

Lee_R