Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I escalate a complaint to a senior manager

I have now been waiting almost 7 weeks for someone from virgin customer resolutions to contact me. they have tried and the text gives the standard 0345 number. Once through there is no option for Resolutions. Please Oh please can someone from Virgin Media tell me how?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I escalate a complaint to a senior manager

Hello

The is no direct dial number for the team, choose the option "Thinking of leaving" and then "Technical Issue", that will get you through to the correct team.

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Just tried your suggestion and yes option 4 Thinking of leaving but after that no technical issue option. I have spent many hours on the phone trying to get my complaint resolved but it seems resolution department are somewhere in a Black Hole.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi peterob, 

Welcome to forums and I hope you enjoy our community. Thank you for your first post.

I am sorry to hear you have not had any further communication regarding your complaint.

I am more than happy to look into this for you. I will just need some account details from you. I will pop you over a private message be sure to look out for the purple envelope.

Many Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos