cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i find my landline number?

t_rey2019
Joining in

I do not have a landline phone to plug in, I do not have access to borrow one either. The number is not on ANYWHERE on the Virgin page, it is not on any of the bills. I do not get paper bills and nothing comes up on usage page because I do not use the line. 

How am I suppose to find my landline number??

12 REPLIES 12

I have never had a landline phone at my property (are they still going 😂) or yes I would have just made a call from it...

They really shouldn't make it this difficult

Please double check your internet bill for the number of your internet telephone - at the bottom.  If it is not there then don't hesitate to ask for a moderator to step in. 

To be able to use this internet telephone number, you need to get a handset and plug it into the Virgin Media box. You may well need to use a D-link (easy to order on ebay) in order to hear it ring when someone calls.  

This internet telephone line is not a normal landline as it only works via your internet connection. So it doesn't matter whether you had a landline before or not.  

I do hope this helps as I do know how frustrating these things can be when one first signs up.  So best of luck and have a great day anyway! 

Virgin told me that only DECT phones would work with the hub 3. That's not always true.

I have a normal analogue plug-in phone which works fine by adding an old ADSL broadband microfilter between the hub and the phone.

It may not work for everyone, but it's worth a try if you already have a set of cordless phones that you don't want to replace.