cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

DJH4
Tuning in

Hi, Are others experiencing problems with the phone line being down in the E11 Wanstead area...  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi DJH4,

Sorry to hear there were no reported issues even though your issue was resolved without a technician, a fault is only added if we have reports of the issue by numerous customers, we would advise keeping an eye on things, if you do face further issues and there still aren't any issues showing on our Service Status and nothing is picked up by running further diagnostics Via your Online Account please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DJH4,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been facing issues with your Landline, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us and arranged a technician, if you need to rearrange or cancel this for any reason this can be done Via your Online Account

If the technician comes and the issue is with the phone or any intensions ETC there would be a £25 charge, I would advise removing everything from the wall socket including any filters and try a basic phone straight in the socket if able.

Regards

Paul.

DJH4
Tuning in

Hi,  After being without a phone line for several days and advised that there is no network issues an engineer was booked.  However, one hour after the call and after completing all the checks the line started working.  This is the second time in recent months I’ve been advised that there are no issues with the network and after complaining the line fault has been fixed remotely.  I can’t believe I was the only person affected in the area and if not, V.M. should have advised that, although they are not aware of any line issues in the area, they have had several reported issues, which require further investigation.

Hi DJH4,

Sorry to hear there were no reported issues even though your issue was resolved without a technician, a fault is only added if we have reports of the issue by numerous customers, we would advise keeping an eye on things, if you do face further issues and there still aren't any issues showing on our Service Status and nothing is picked up by running further diagnostics Via your Online Account please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.