cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help porting Plusnet live phone no to VM?

WhizzBits
Tuning in

Hi everyone

From other posts I've looked at, it seems that I need to ask one of the forum techies on here to port an existing live FTTC Plusnet phone number to my new VM contract.

Looking forward to hearing from someone to sort that, then I can cancel the Plusnet contract.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @WhizzBits,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and for your landline query.

You can take a look at our Number Switching page for a little more information about this topic. However, I'll be more than happy to help you with this query. 

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @WhizzBits,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist with your landline number port request. 🙂

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward.

We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @WhizzBits,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message to confirm some last details.

If you need further assistance with your landline, please reach back out to us. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team