cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibrephone

reub777
On our wavelength

Just received an email stating the switchover. My phone is not in the same room as my hub and I don't like the idea of having wire everywhere, how do I cancel my phone line ?

20 REPLIES 20

reub777
On our wavelength

Thanks for this, I think I'll look into option 4...I will return 🙂

Thank you @reub777

Please do let us know how things are looking once you have sorted a new phone. 

Hi Ash, I have my date for the switch on my phone but will need an engineer? It tells me to phone 150 but I couldn't hear anywhere as to booking an engineer, have I missed something, can you help ?

Hi @reub777,

Thank you for getting back to us on this. Would you mind clarifying what the purpose of the engineer visit is exactly? What work is it that you'd need for them to carry out in regards to the landline service?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

reub777
On our wavelength

My phone is in my hallway and my hub is in my lounge ? It will need extra wiring ?

Hi @reub777,

Thank you for expanding. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some extra details to assist you.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

reub777
On our wavelength

Got message, how do I reply ?????

Hi @reub777,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As we discussed there, a technician visit has now been scheduled and booked to assist you with this.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly for security reasons, but you can check and manage the booking if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Please do let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

reub777
On our wavelength

I've had my phone rectified now but nobody told me I'd be charged £25  !!!!!!

I was renting a working phone line from VM and THEY changed it so I would have presumed they would get it working free of charge ???

Thanks for coming back to us reub777. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L