cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone Adaptor

Peter46
Tuning in

Yesterday I received a fibre phone adaptor. My broadband hub is upstairs. There is a telephone in that room which I will connect to the hub in due course.

Our main house phone is downstairs (same telephone number as the upstairs phone). I phoned 150 yesterday to ask about getting our downstairs phone connected to the broadband hub. The person that spoke to said that an SMS would be sent to my mobile within 4 hours with a date wnen an engineer would be calling. I have not as yet received an SMS.

I have gone through the Virgin Media website help pages trying to find an email address to write to but without success.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me, it may be worth trying to open the link in a different browser to see if this lets you register for an account to check in on the appointments

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Peter46, thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Can you please advise me if you've been able to log into your self-care account to see if the appointment is visible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have not heard of the self help account.

Thanks for coming back to me @Peter46, it may be worth clicking the link and registering for an account, as this will help you manage the account moving forward, and will advise you of any appointments that have been booked

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I clicked on the link in your previous post which took me to a log in or register page. I clicked log in and was taken to my Virgin media home page with a "need some help?" link. I tried clicking that but got a status 400 error.

Thanks for coming back to me, it may be worth trying to open the link in a different browser to see if this lets you register for an account to check in on the appointments

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you, I know now the appointment date and timescale.

Hi @Peter46,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you were able to get the info that you were looking for.

Please let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!