cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete device from tvgo app

Simonb19692
Joining in

Hi, I had my phone stolen and need to delete that device of the list if registered devices but there is no button to do that. How can I get it deleted right away? Seems a bit weird that I don't have the option to delete. 

6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening Simonb1962, 

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you phone has been stolen, always a headache. 

When you log in to your TVGO on the device management tab you will see this

"When you watch TV on a new device and have already used all of your devices, TV Go will ask you which one of these you want to replace."

So whilst you can't delete the individual device you can replace it one the device slots are full.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yup, thanks for that, seen all that. BUT my phone was stolen and I want to delete that device from being able to access tvgo. It is a fundamentally simple thing that we should be able to do. I don't have another device to register so from what they say, that old device just needs to stay on the list??

Funnily enough I also good a prompt to check my skysports registered devices (through Virgin) and that took me about 2 minutes to go in an delete the old device! So it can be done, just not in the Virgin app.

There had to be a way to delete a device surely?

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Agreed dose seem a little silly. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information from yo & reset it on our end. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me that information via PM. 

I have reset the device list for you so no one else will be able to use it. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Great, thanks for the help! 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You are most welcome. 

Hope you get everything sorted with your phone. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M